The Conference of Heads of Assisted Senior High Schools (CHASS) in the Northern, North East and Savannah Regions wish to announce to the general public that schools re-open for all SHS 3 and SHS 2 Gold Track students on Monday, 22nd June, 2020.
Parents, Guardians as well as SHS 3 and SHS 2 Gold Track students are to note the following in relation to the re-opening of schools:
- Re-opening date is Monday 22nd June, 2020.
- Reporting time is from morning to 5:30pm. No student should report to school after 5:30pm on any day.
- All students and parents who bring their wards must report in facemask.
- Each student must first report to a designated point determined by the school authorities to go through the arrival protocols before entering the dormitory.
- All day students in boarding schools must report as boarding students. Such students must come along with basic boarding school items. E.g. mattress, bedsheet, plate/bowl, drinking cup, cartulary, bucket etc. Please Note: Sharing of personal belongings would not be allowed.
- Parents should please prepare their wards adequately to last the period of six (6) weeks for SHS 2 Gold Track students and eleven (11) weeks for SHS 3 students.
- Visiting of wards by parents would not be allowed.
- The general public is informed that no school compound should be used as a thoroughfare.
- Students who break bounds will be sent back to their parents and would be allowed only to enter the school to write their exams.
- No open exeat and no signing of exeat whilst on campus.